Friday, January 1, 2010

Building anew......

Good Morning! As you can see I am cleaning house in Blog world as well as my desk at 305 Greensboro. I am generally excited about the work ahead this winter and spring. On the To Do list is a talk establishing the future of interior design, finish Julia Grant's furniture that I am designing along with a chaise that maps General Grants military movements, a triangular bathroom across from the BQE, two talks about Little Building Cafe and entrepreneurial activism, a love seat for Madam X, teach three classes, some dance recitals and middle school version of Into the Woods for Mad and a book? And this little project; a little building in Belfast Maine, you saw it this summer and its come along way, we are on schedule and it got closed up before xmas-now some designing on the inside. Let's get going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really are a very hard working person. I envy you cause you know how to design stuff, i only know things on the basic label!

^_^! It's really great! hahaha!

dp said...

Sounds like a good year ahead. Oh how I wish it were still my job to talk about ideas with you!